Because your children are too precious to leave with just anyone, all our au pairs go through a rigorous screening process – including police and medical checks, childcare and character references and a personal interview to assess their English ability and suitability to care for children. All our au pairs also have at least 200 hours of documented childcare experience, but on average our au pairs have 1300 hours of experience!
An au pair provides in-home, dedicated childcare and support.
Au pair responsibilities can include:
- Childcare and education – encouraging, guiding, and supporting your children in their own home.
- Carrying out routines, such as nappy changing, changing of clothes, feeding, homework and bedtimes.
- Waking the children in the morning and helping them get dressed.
- Preparing meals for your children.
- Helping your children take care of their belongings and tidy areas of play.
- Taking your children to playgroups, child outings, preschool, school, and other activities, such as sports.
- Washing and organising children’s clothes throughout the working week.